This ESP8266-powered Wifi board is perfect for a wide array of home automation applications. The built-in microUSB port is perfect for easily flashing and configuring of the board with ESPHome or Tasmota. Combined with other sensors (such as the BMP280 Temperature and Pressure sensor or HC-SR044 Distance sensor), this chip can be used to affordably pipe all sorts of information into Home Assistant. It can also be used to reliably control relay boards.
- CP2102 chipset
- Has built-in USB-TTL serial for easy firmware flashing
- Can connect to your existing network and/or act as an access point
- 3.3V operating voltage, internal voltage regulator allows 5V on power input
- Antenna type: Built-in PCB antenna
- One Analog DC Input (AD0)
- D0 ~ D8, SD1 ~ SD3: used as GPIO, PWM, IIC, etc., port driver capability 15mA
- Power input: 4.5V – 9V, USB-powered
- Current: continuous transmission: 70mA (200mA MAX), Standby: <200uA
- Logical current: 0mA-36mA
- Transfer rate: 110-460800bps
- Working temperature: -40°F – 257°F
- Flash size: 4 MB
There are no reviews yet.