The next generation of Raspberry Pi based KVM over IP. Manage your servers or PC remotely! PiKVM is a feature-rich, production grade, open-source, Raspberry Pi based KVM over IP device.
PiKVM V4 Mini is the compact and budget-friendly version of PiKVM V4 with all the essential features. It is small, cost-effective, and powerful!
- Capture video signal up to 1920×1200@60 Hz with audio and deliver it to your browser using WebRTC and efficient H.264 encoding.
- Transfer your mouse and keyboard actions to a remote PC.
- Take full control of a remote PC’s power: remote reset or reboot using the actual hardware reset & power buttons connector functions.
- Access to all configuration settings of a remote computer like tweaking UEFI/BIOS settings to do some overclocking!
- Boot a controlled PC using any OS you need using mass storage device emulation support. You can even reinstall the system remotely!
- Fanless design with a passive heatsink for quiet operation.
- Includes a locator led simplifying your device search.
- Improved power consumption in idle mode: just 2.67 Watts!
|Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
|CM4102000 with 2GB of RAM, WiFi, and Bluetooth
|DC 5.1V, 3A
|Power failure option
|Internal supercapacitor for the real time clock support
|HDMI source input
|For the keyboard, mouse, mass storage, and other external device emulation)
|Serial console management port
|Micro SD card slot
|For the OS storage
|Special port for power control or AUX
|Optional WiFi b/g/n support with internal/external antenna
|power, activity, console power, search led, HDMI source engaged
|OLED 128×32 0.91” white
|up to 1920×1200@60Hz
|Video compression methods
|Audio capture mode
|HDMI audio capture support
|Peak power consumption
|Up to 12W (2.6A/5V)
|0°C to 50°C
|-20°C to 60°C
|120 x 68 x 24mm
- PiKVM V4 Mini device
- Micro SD card with pre-imaged PiKVM software
- ATX control board
- ATX connection cables
- ATX installation brackets
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x ATX cable
- 1 x USB C to USB A cable
- 5V 3.1A USB C Power Supply (international adapters)